Hey there. Happy New Year! It’s weird to think that we’re in 2012 now. Time has seriously just zoomed by! goals, goals, goals…here are my 20 resolutions to keep for the year I turn 20-
1. Blog more. (obviously)
2. Run a half marathon
3. Develop better study habits
4. Read more great books
5. Get into the nursing program!!
6. Become more organized
7. Go on a road trip to CALIFORNIA!
8. Volunteer & give back to the community
9. Create & keep a workout plan
10. Spend more time with my lovely mother
11. Make plans to study abroad
12. Become a “morning person”
13. Keep a journal of grand adventures
14. Hike Rim2Rim again in 12 hours
15. Attend ALL my 7:45am classes…we’ll see about this oneJ
16. Eat real, nutritious foods
17. Go snowboarding
18. Become better at letter-writing
19. Learn how to ballroom dance
20. Develop a habit of scripture study every night
But most of all, I want to simply enjoy life more!! I’m looking forward to another year full of love, laughter, good food, and enjoying beautiful places with those I love. I want to show more gratitude. I want people to know how much I care, love, and appreciate having them in my life. Happy New Year!! 2012-bring it on.
P.S. I fly back to ID tomorrow morning!! I’m really excited, but also sad that I have to say goodbye:( Bittersweet. Also soooo much more packing needs to be done.