Sunday, April 10, 2011

Happy 10th Birthday Mckay Gordon!!

Today is my brother, Mckay’s 10th birthday! Here are the top ten things I love about the lad, especially today-
  1. When my mom was expecting Mckay, I went with her to the sonogram to find out what gender the baby was. I really wanted a little sister & was sad when it turned out to be another boy. Regardless, I was excited to have a newborn brother to teach, play with, and help take care of. My mom kept many of my cute little Ralph Lauren dresses when I was a baby & one day my mom and I put little baby Mckay in a navy blue and red one. We called him “Mckayla” and took a polaroid picture. For those few hours, he was the baby sister I had always wanted. My dad flipped when he got home from work, “what did you do to my son!” Sorry Mckay. I just wanted you to be a girl. 
  2. He speaks japanese very well.
  3. Mckay has fantastic facial expressions. I'm always excited to tell him something awesome, because he naturally gets really animated about it.
  4. He’s the only blonde in our family. I never let him forget it.
  5. moc man is an ace fisher. 
  6. He’s a really smart fourth grader. I’m always impressed by how much he knows that I didn't at that age.
  7. He’s a hard worker & will assist with any projects you need help with. 
  8. Mckay is a sick basketball player, as are all of my brothers:)
  9. I love that he's such an avid reader, he enjoys reading Hunger games just as much as I do.
  10. We'll be reading a book together and out of nowhere, he'll start reading in a british/russian/australian/scottish accent mix.
HAPPY HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY MCKAY!! I hope you enjoy your day:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment