Monday, June 20, 2011

side by side or miles apart, dear friends are always close to the heart.


I am so grateful for two of my best friends, Maura and Trianne. It’s been hard being so far away, I miss them dearly. We can relate so well to each other and spending time with them is always so wonderful. We are practically like sisters.

Recently, my mom got into a bicycle accident and broke both bones in her left wrist. An ambulance came to our house & she was taken to the hospital ER immediately.  After a few hours, an orthopedic surgeon manipulated her bones and put her arm in a splint. In a few weeks, she’ll undergo surgery on her wrist. Naturally, she’s been in a lot of pain and former household tasks are more difficult to complete. I really wish I was at home right now to help my mom and family. I’m sure it would be difficult trying to get rest, while so much household work needs to be done. But I know that she’s in good hands, my dad has been playing “Mr.Mom” by trying his best to keep everyone on their normal schedule. In addition, so many loving members in our ward have shown kindness with prepared meals and thoughts of rest & recovery. It’s always nice to know that one’s family members have so many others that deeply care about and love them just as much as we do.

Anyways I was so thankful that Maura & Trianne came to visit my mom and see how she’s doing. They love my family & my family absolutely loves them. My mom was really appreciative and really enjoyed seeing them.(and enjoyed the freshly baked breads and croissants too). I’m so lucky to have such caring friends that I didn’t have to ask them to do anything, but that they just knew that they could brighten up my mom’s day. I’m so envious that they could’ve seen her, I wish so badly that I could be there with them right now! Thanks marcy and tracy for all your love and support, you all are the greatest best friends any girl could ask for!!


No comments:

Post a Comment