Monday, April 16, 2012

specs.

I had an eye exam this morning & was impressed by how high-tech everything was. I had pictures taken of my eyeball that checked for glaucoma and anything irregular in my retina. You should be glad to know, everything checked out perfectly normal! Except for the minor fact that I’m getting more blind....After the exam, I bought two pairs of spectacles on eyefly. Their prescription lenses and frames are only $99! Pretty sweet. I haven’t worn glasses in over a year, so they’ll be a nice break from contacts. With a webcam photo, you can virtually try-on the frames and see how ridiculous they look. I couldn’t decide between two different frame styles, so I just got both. Which do you like more? 




















Union Square is on the left & Lexington Avenue is on the right. 
Ps. yeah I got grills! I really need to be better at updating! sorry:(


1 comment:

  1. Don't worry I get more blind every year!! haha
    I think i like the left ones better..Union Square. They're cute!

    ReplyDelete