Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Megan Elizabeth Livingston




This chica is absolutely amazing in every way & more. There are so many things that I appreciate and love about her, especially during her birthday season-

she is such an energetic dancer & sure knows how to throw a dance party!





she is an awesome person to travel & explore with




 she has a sensational sense of style & is such a beauty!

she makes a fantastic roommate
she provides excellent photo opportunities
she has a fantastic taste in music
  


she is an inspiring leader & does service with a smile

she appreciates delicious food & makes the best chocolate chip cookies!
 


R + M forever




Megasus is such a great amiga to me & I'm so blessed to know such a spunky, funny, and kind chica!
HAPPY HAPPY 18TH!


1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU RAQUELITA!!!! I love you so much and your friendship means so much to me! R+M FOREVER!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete