Sunday, July 18, 2010

A Nautical Adventure

This weekend my friends and I ventured to Jack Johnson's To The Sea concert. It was AMAZING! The evening was full of energetic music and entertaining fellow JJ fans. These two people stood right in front of us about half way through the concert and at first I thought how rude! However, we soon learned what a hip fantastic dancer the girl was. We couldn't resist doing our best imitation and were experts at swaying our Shakira hips and tossing our hair all over the place. She was great, it really made our night. Of course there was Jack-he was marvelous. I love the beachy vibe and Hawaiian melody he strings his guitar to. It was really something else to pull into the venue and see classy tailgaters blasting some of my favorite songs of his. The opening bands were quite talented as well, there was ALO and G.Love. My friends Megan & Dillion met up with us & when they got the JJ tour tees they met G.Love and he signed them! It was a splendid concert performance and now I can get more familiar with his new albulm, To The Sea.







Sitting, Waiting, Wishing for Jack







almost here!







love the nautical tees, printed on organic cotton!








sea creatures on the loose 
the man on the strings

4 comments:

  1. LOVE IT and LOVE YOU!!!! I'm so glad I can check your blog now. I love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel your eyes in that picture with you and Megan are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Jack! His music is the best..looked like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete