Tuesday, December 7, 2010

mi computadora



Three months ago today, Labor Day, I bought myself my very own mac book pro. Man I'm in love. I was able to enjoy the student educational discount, and the back to school event, in which I got an itouch. I set an entire morning aside to venture to the Apple store and pick out my baby. I was even more excited waking up on that morning than I am on Christmas morning, I was that psyched. I picked out the model I wanted and for a bit more mulah, a 32gb itouch ipod. The store didn't have the printer I wanted, free after rebate, so I ordered it online.

I was in awe the moment I pressed the power button. The welcome screen itself was so marvelous, I only wish I knew I could've re-played it. I read the owner's manual, customized everything under system preferences, and became slightly obsessed. I just love that I learn something new every day & how easy everything is-especially iphoto. I was concerned about how long it held a full charge & made an appointment at the genius bar. It felt strangely similar to the two week check-up appointments, like my little brother's I remember going to at the Pediatricians' with all the immunization shots and tears. Everything was hunky dory, I was relieved it was a healthy, virus-free mac. I've put it to great use and its been very helpful to my family as well. I love all the applications, and even have made two birthday picture slideshow dvds with imovie. 

There's just something about buying such an electronic solely on months & months of saving that makes me appreciate it so. Happy 3 month anniversary!  


No comments:

Post a Comment