Sunday, December 26, 2010

navidad



The much anticipated day where its expected to stay in jammies all day & leave wrapping paper everywhere. The season of egg nog, christmas parties, hot cocoa, snowmen, ice skating, candy & cookies out the wazoo, jolly st.nick, gifts, snow, and a season of joy & giving. I love Christmas. Friends at work couldn't believe I had a playlist with 636 christmas songs. what can I say? I really enjoy my 6 different versions of "winter wonderland." Every christmas, my family & I delight in watching Home Along & our all time favorite Jingle All The Way. Such a hilarious movie with so many great quotes.
 I really enjoyed seeing this crazy bunch home for winter break

This Christmas season I loved the jenny oaks baker concert & the messiah sing-along my family went to. There really is no place like home for the holidays. I asked for the gift of checking in luggage for when I fly out to college & on the big day I gave my family a webcam so we could have splendid skype dates. And it SNOWED! magical.








I love this video. cutest nativity ever.

I hope everyone had a very merry christmas, it really is the most wonderful time of the year! 


No comments:

Post a Comment