Friday, December 17, 2010

stuffing by the sea



With the big return & reunion, we headed down to Myrtle Beach for Thanksgiving together. It was our first family vacation with everyone, since our trip to Spain. We were very fortunate to have 75 º weather all week long. While the ocean water was very cold, I loved walking on the beautiful sand everyday & getting some sun. Some of my favorite parts of the trip-

Hunter teaching us how to make fried chicken



yum.

broadway at the beach.
I met up with a good friend of mine & we had a marvelous time mini golfing in some mayan pyramids, exploring broadway, and enjoying some delicious DQ blizzards. I'm so bad at putt putt, but its still always so much fun.

Thanksgiving.


I am so grateful for-
my crazy family
new friends
old friends
missionaries
vacations
a healthy body
the gospel
music
sunday naps
cold water
DVR
my primary class
the metro
my job
running
skype
book of mormon
AND a delicious Thanksgiving dinner together.

black friday.
We strategically planned our shopping extravaganza and set out on our adventure at 11:30pm, Thanksgiving day and didn't return until 11:30am friday. Thats right, we shopped for 12 hours straight. We went to two outlets, target, a local mall, wal-mart, and costco. I got a few really nice things at ann taylor loft, some great gap finds, and a new camera at target. That place was INSANE. Lines wrapped around the store and at 4am I didn't appreciate boxes being poked into my back while standing in a line for an hour. But it was totally worth it. I don't want to go shopping anytime soon.

family photographs.

I love chasing the seagulls




Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment