Monday, February 14, 2011

¡Feliz día de San Valentín!

I didn't make valentines quite as splendid as these, but did send a few out to my family & a few dear friends. And much to my surprise, I got two in the mail today! I love snail mail. There's such joy in sending a letter for the recipient to enjoy it & the excitement of getting a letter back-ah the anticipation. 


For fhe, we all came together at another apartment where we made tasty mini pizzas & my apartment made delicious sugar cookies with classic pink strawberry frosting that we brought over. YUM. 
I love all the notes, candy, flowers, and chocolate that Valentine's encompasses. It reminds me of how great I love so many, but what few times I remember to express it. 
I hope you have a happy valentine's day!!
xoxoxoxox

LVE,

P.S.I LOVE that it got up to 40° today!! Hip-hip-hooray for weather in the positives!

No comments:

Post a Comment