Tuesday, February 15, 2011

wonderful waffles.


I think the only other person who completely understands how much I LOVE waffles is my madre. She would kindly make them on mornings that I needed to be bribed to hop out of bed. They fueled my 5:30am grogginess and helped me be happier about my busy day ahead. With that being said, last week I bought a waffle maker!! What is better than a fresh waffle? nothing. It is such a delightful treat to enjoy on lazy weekend mornings early afternoons. They are perfect to pop in the toaster for those late-to-class-and-running-out-the-door early mornings & sure make a yummy brinner! Every college student should get one, it's at the top of my "favorite things" list. This is what fuels my late nights studying. As I type up mundane assignments, sometimes my eyes imagine this. 



No comments:

Post a Comment