Thursday, March 10, 2011

goodbye igloo

Jan 15, 2011-March 10, 2011.
Today our beloved winter friend, the igloofinally gave its last breath. We’ve enjoyed it since January 15th, the day we began creating our masterpiece. It has provided shelter, an excellent protection from snowball fights, and simply a fun place to chill. It helped my roommates and I bond, when we spent a night sleeping in its icy walls. I have never endured such a freezing cold night of interrupted sleep, but how many people can say they slept in an igloo?!? cricket.yeah.I thought so...Plus it was so easy to tell people which dorm we’re in, it’s the one right near the igloo! But nope, can’t say that anymore:( I guess the fact that it melted is a good thing, a sign that it’s finally warming up here! But still...I wish I could hold unto it for just a bit longer. Only the good die young. You will be missed, frosty friend.



No comments:

Post a Comment