Sunday, March 6, 2011

thai & latin dance

Last night the roomies & I went out to a thai restaurant for dinner. It was delicious! It reminded me of when my friend Ariana and I enjoyed pad thai one evening after I was finished at the Archives in DC. Such great memories in such a great city….Anyways, this thai restaurant was quite tasty & it was really wonderful going out for dinner as roommates. I enjoyed chow mein and loved trying a sample of the different dinners from everyone’s plate. Emily & I shared fried ice cream for dessert. I was surprised by how scrumptious it was! I only wish there was a yummy greek restaurant, chipotle, and chick-fil-a around...


From embracing thai cuisine, we went to a latin dance party at an apartment lounge. I got my salsa on & we all had a great time trying to tango. I love exploring diverse cultures and trying something different, this time, a style of dance. 

2 comments:

  1. i miss u so much right now!! and this song makes it worse!!! but im so happy to see your having fun! but man o man i cant wait till july!! i just want u to know im thinking about u and everything reminds me of u!! (in a good way) im just so proud of u!!! miss and love u forever!!
    xoxoxoxoxo tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmm thai food!! how yummy! looks like a fun night out :)

    ReplyDelete