Sunday, January 23, 2011

feliz cumpleaños madre.

Today is my mom's Birthday! She always makes everyone's such a celebration, I hope hers is too! My aunt wanted to do something special for the occasion & we figured out a flawless game plan and kidnapping strategy. Yesterday, she took the birthday queen out to get a manicure & pedicure-something she never does & a chipotle lunch celebration. I'm glad the nursery kiddos sang to her. I honestly don't know anyone who isn't in love with her. She's so kind, generous, and selfless. 
A few of the many things I love & appreciate about her:




-She is such a babe.effortless.

-I've only been away for three weeks & already have received 4 packages.2 more on their way.

-She plans the best family vacations

-She is such a babe.effortless.

-My friends adore my mom

-She makes beautiful baby blankets & burp cloths for numberless newborns

-She served her mission in Japan

-She made such a gorgeous Spanish police officer with my Dad for Halloween
-She's the reason I ran the Susan G. Komen race for the cure several times, in Washington D.C.
-I love all the many, sweet texts she sends me everyday, especially the "good morning, I love you" & the daily "good night, I love you, scriptures & prayers!"
-She makes delicious mint brownies & throughout my childhood we've been the speedy doorbell-ditch deliverers.
-She can start up a conversation with anyone & everyone
-She cooks such delicious salmon, it's my favorite dinner ever. I miss it.
-Even though she knows I'm a few inches taller, she still tries to look like the same height in pictures together & stands on her tippy toes.
-I love her fashion sense & obsession with Ralph Lauren.timeless.

-The morning after my friends sleepover, she makes us delicious crêpes with fresh fruit.
-I was so lucky to go with her & Grant to Japan and China on a class trip, after being in Japanese immersion for 6 years

·  
·  


I mostly love my mom the most for who she is & for shaping the person I am today.


Happy Happy Birthday mommy, I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment