Thursday, January 20, 2011

Grant Tyler



It feels so strange missing out on a family members' birthday, I've never missed one. I miss the excitement of the day itself, enjoying the delicious BR ice cream cake, and all the celebrations. My little brother, Grant, turns 7 today!! I remember how ecstatic & happy I was walking into the hospital room & meeting the newest member of our family. I was in seventh grade and really wanted a younger sister. Since the new sibling was again a boy, my mom let me choose his middle name. Grant Tyler, I think that has a nice ring to it:) Its awesome having a younger brother that you can watch grow up right before your eyes. Grant is so adorable & I love all the cute things he says. When I talked to him today, I asked if he brought treats to school to share with his class. He said his teacher lets the birthday kid bring in their favorite book to be shared, instead of treats. have you ever heard of such a thing? Then Grant got really excited in telling me she's retiring soon & his new teacher is hot.haha I love this kid. I love that we went to Japan & China together when he was just a few months old. I adore his stuffed panda bear that has already been on so many family vacations with us, Tai Shan really enjoyed Spain.



Happy Birthday Grant, I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment