Tuesday, January 25, 2011

mr.feeeeeeeny!



In my American Foundations class, we've been taking about the Declaration of Independence. My teacher loves to show us entertaining you tube videos & various clips. Today we watched part of a movie, filmed like a broadway musical that shows days leading up to July 4th, called 1776. I knew right away I recognized the actor of John Adams. Its Mr.Feeny from Boy Meets World! I guess most people know him as William Daniels. This was my favorite show for so many years. I remember on countless school nights I would fall asleep watching Topanga & Cory being so loving. I thought to myself,"I want to marry someone just like Cory Matthews." 
Tight curls + adorable personality=Ideal husband. Thank you disney channel, and later abc family, for providing so much humor & enjoyment in my life.



1 comment:

  1. I don't know how I just discovered this post, but it's most excellent-- it's been way too long since I've heard the Feeny call

    ReplyDelete