Saturday, January 1, 2011

two oh wun wun



Happy New Year!
 Its crazy to think 2010 is already over! So many great things have happened & can't help but feel somehow attached to this year. Looking back, these have been some of my favorite things from this year-

Surviving "snowmageddon" & enjoying an extra week off from school without having to make it up. Best senior year ever.

Traveling to Virginia beach, Florida, South Carolina, Ohio, UT, and ID-where I toured my future campus




Embracing the Dark Knight in me, just have to work on the flying part




Helping with Clark's eagle project



Dancing my heart out at mo-prom




Graduating HS, WHOO!





Rexford's graduation from elementary school


Becoming a seminary graduate


Turning the big 18



 MGMT concert


Strengthening great, unforgettable friendships












Began my job at the National Archives


wisdom teeth extraction & fully appreciating laughing gas



I LOVED being involved with Youth Conference & going with daddio




Jack Johnson concert



hunter coming home



enjoying a fantastic christmas.


AND in a few days I'll be starting college!

2010 is going to be hard to top, but I'll try anyway.

Sipping delicious martinelli's sparkling apple cider was a fantastic celebration to the new year. Yummy belgium waffles for breakfast right after? Don't mind if I do:)




bring it on 2011!


No comments:

Post a Comment